We do that in order to:
*Remember who you are after you log in so that you do not need to authenticate at each click.
*Monitor if our website is running with the high performance we are dedicated to providing.
* Let you browse between products without having to start back from the home page each click.
* Remember if you put something in your shopping cart before you decide to checkout.
* Control that your data is processed securely.
1. Cakes and cookies are not returnable.
2. Major damage for any product if by company side ; then it is refundable only for a genuine reason.
3. Gift item ceramic for tea lovers if these products are non-customised then it is returnable only if user intimate in 2-3 days. on the other hand, if these are customised then these products are not returnable.
If you buy something from our website, we will need specific information about you. To fully process your order and delivery the flowers or products you selected, we need your personal data such as your first and last name, your email address and your delivery and billing address. We also use your contact and order information to send you communication related to the processing of your order. We will ask you to provide this information on our "checkout page" before letting you finalize your purchase with the payment.
If you have started to buy one of our products, but have not completed the purchase, you may have provided partial information, such as your email. In that case, we might send you an email to remind you about your interest.
We keep your data as long as you have an account with us. We also keep data for security investigations.